al mokhtabar is the largest private medical laboratory testing company in the Middle East, providing diagnostic laboratory services, pathological and clinical tests for medical communities in Egypt. The company offers a portfolio of over than 1,200 clinical analysis in the areas of immunology, hematology/coagulation, clinical chemistry, parasitology, microbiology/infectious diseases, toxicology, cytology, surgical pathology, flowcytometry, molecular biology and cytogenetics.
We are constantly refining our portfolio in terms of units & medical tests. Check out this section and learn about all the new medical tests that we add to our vast array of 1200 tests!
Every business has to abide by certain quality measures and standards to ensure the best service. In no field is this more applicable than in the medical field! At the end of the day, we deal with health, the corner stone of everyone’s life. Because we believe this and take it to heart, we are constantly striving to improve our quality control measures on all fronts.
International Medical Technologists (MT- ASCPi) Training Program
WHAT IS ASCP?
Goal of ASCP
Types of Certification
Steps of Certification
a. Theoretical lectures on five modules (Chemistry, Hematology, Micro, Immunology and Transfusion) in addition to phlebotomy lectures (One lecture/week "3hours")
B.Practical Lecture: (Two training session/week " each one 4 hours")
Importance of MT ASCPi Certificate
1. The Technologist will have a working comprehension of the technical and procedural aspects of laboratory tests in the following branches;
a. Blood banking
2. The Technologist maintains awareness and complies with regulatory requirements, safety regulations and ethical standards of practice.
3. The Technologist correlates laboratory tests to disease processes and understands basic physiology, thus recognizing appropriate test selection and abnormal test results.
4. The Technologist comprehends and follows procedural guidelines to perform laboratory tests to include:
5. MT ASCPi Certificate is an international certificate that provides more opportunities for working at accredited laboratories all over the world.